JustFonez provides several options for customers to connect their applications to our Intelligent Messaging Platform, allowing your systems to seamlessly communicate with your customers anywhere in the world.
We provide services via the SMPP protocol, which effectively links your application to our SMSC servers. SMPP is the preferred choice of SMS aggregators and customers with larger volumes of messages, such as those hosting email and chat message gateways. To set up an SMPP bind, please contact email@example.com.
Our Intelligent Messaging Platform cleverly routes traffic via SMS or IM based on your preferences for message delivery and your unique knowledge about your audience. Alternatively, the MP can intelligently determine the delivery of your messages, based on factors such as content, cost and delivery rates. Our Messaging Platform (MP) can be plug and play and essentially through the APIs
How it works
JustFonez Message Platform is a unified messaging solution platform which conveniently gives you access to SMS, Instant Messaging (IM) and Voice messaging all through one API. Our API
- allows you to set preferences for broadcasting your messages based on your communication preferences and knowledge of your audience
- intelligently determines the most cost-effective delivery of your messages if specific preferences are not defined
- optimizes delivery and gives you access to reports on results
With JUstfonez message platform, you can deliver your messages efficiently, reliably and at competitive rates directly to your customers’ mobile phones.
We are able to deploy IM through our partnership with Instant Messaging (IM) / Chat providers to deliver instant messages to your customers and thus provide several advantages to the customers
- Innovative– a new and inventive way to reach your audience
- Convenient– fast, easy to use and flexible
- Expansive communication– can include a greater number of characters than SMS
- Interactive– allows for easy 2-way communication with your customers
- Feature-rich– supports content such as text, images and call-to-action buttons.
Enhance how you communicate using JustFonez Voice. With our Voice messaging solution, you can broadcast your message through a voice call directly to your customer’s mobile or landline phone worldwide. This is done by either sending a pre-recorded audio file to your customer or sending a message using the Text-To-Speech (TTS) option which converts your written text into spoken voice in your language of choice. Using JustFonez Voice, it has never been easier to engage your audience. Enhance your customer experience with our Voice API.
- Voice messaging is a great way to add a human touch to your communications, making it more personal and engaging and it provides a fast and convenient way to give customers information.
- Using Voice, you can increase the effectiveness of your outbound communications using our key pad menu option, allowing customers to request a callback, answer a question or opt out of future voice messages using simple key commands on their phone.
- For the visually impaired, voice messaging is an effective messaging solution that overcomes the many challenges faced when navigating a phone or reading an SMS. With Voice, a visually impaired user can respond to your voice message by using familiar key commands on their phone.
- With JustFonez Voice you can contact your customer anywhere in the world via mobile or landline,
Send voice messages Communicate with your customers using pre-recorded audio files.
Talk to your customers: We also offer Text-to-Speech in 15 languages and in different genders.
Listen and learn: Customers can interact with you using simple key commands on their phone.
Access real time data: Monitor historical data and statistics in real time through our online control panel.
- Charges will only apply for each voice message delivered and are charged per minute.
- The pricing is based on country, prefix and route (Voice or Voice Plus).
- There is no cost for calls that are not answered by the call recipient.
Using a dedicated virtual number for your business, you can receive text messages from anyone, anywhere and at any time. Your customers have the unique advantage of being able to text you directly whenever they want throughout the day, and all for the cost of a standard SMS.
Why use 2-Way-Messaging?
2-way messaging is a powerful way of communicating and building relationships with your existing client base. With 2-way messaging, you can also easily interact with prospective clients that have responded to your campaigns and engage with leads in real time conversations.
Unique: A virtual number assigned specifically to you
Convenient: You can receive replies through a variety of channels
Interactive: Allows for easy 2-way communication with anyone
Non-binding: You can cancel your virtual number at any time
Flexible: It can be used in conjunction with our SMS Gateway
Cost-effective: All incoming messages are free
How does it work?
The first step is to purchase a virtual number for the country where you wish to use it. The number can either be used as the sender ID in your SMS communication, enabling your audience to respond to your sent messages, or be promoted as a part of a competition or a contact method for your business.
Any messages received to your virtual number can be viewed on your JustFonez Control Panel or sent to an email address or a callback URL of your choice. All incoming messages are free and you only pay a fixed monthly cost per virtual number, which can be cancelled at any time.